Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Society of North American Goldsmiths Conference

Lorena Angulo
The SNAG conference is coming up next week. The conference is titled "FLUX,"  and is in Seattle, WA, May 26 through 29, 2011.  I wish I could go, but I have something very important to do. My daughter is graduating from Pre-K that same day that the conference opens. I hope everyone that goes can tell me a little bit about the experience and take lots of pictures please. I will hopefully post some of your pictures here next week from all of you! Let me know where you have posted the pictures from SNAG and the Ring a Day show at Punch so that I can post them here!


Here are more of my favorite rings in the Ring a Day show at Punch Gallery at the SNAG conference. The RAD show is a "must see".

Kest Schwartzman (Vagabond Jewelry)


Ligia Rocha

Metalriot


Chris Irick



No comments:

Post a Comment